- This event has passed.
Sweat The Small Stuff
March 25 @ 8:00 am - May 14 @ 5:00 pmFree
Imagined by the 1.5 Degrees project team, Sweat the Small Stuff is a creative response to a warming world installed at railway stations between Liverpool and Manchester from Saturday 25 March until Sunday 14 May.
The exhibition invites us to consider how climate change might affect our communities, exploring how small changes can help us to collectively respond to this challenge.
- Where do we go from here? – artwork using railway imagery to depict 27 different green organisations along the Liverpool and Manchester railway line, created by Owen Rutland and Alyssia Thorburn
- Eat the Seasons – protest campaign posters raising awareness of how we can act on climate change by eating seasonal fruit and vegetables, by Kira Whyte and Puja Varia
- Room with an Ocean View – a series of posters presenting seaside holiday advertisements of a future Liverpool affected by rising sea levels, by Harry Urand
- Small actions, brighter future – an artwork exploring the idea that small changes in our daily lives can add up to a huge impact in our collective response to climate change, by Ana Ortuño Floria
- Weather Warning – platform shelters which provide a weather forecast, inviting us to explore climate extremes made more likely through climate change, by lecturer Chris Jackson.